BH and PO contributed equally to this study.
Preserved functional and biochemical characteristics of platelet components prepared with amotosalen and ultraviolet A for pathogen inactivation
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1187–1200, June 2013
How to Cite
Hechler, B., Ohlmann, P., Chafey, P., Ravanat, C., Eckly, A., Maurer, E., Mangin, P., Isola, H., Cazenave, J.-P. and Gachet, C. (2013), Preserved functional and biochemical characteristics of platelet components prepared with amotosalen and ultraviolet A for pathogen inactivation. Transfusion, 53: 1187–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03923.x
This work was supported by INSERM, EFS, and ARMESA (Association de Recherche et Développement en Médecine et Santé Publique). BH is the recipient of a "contrat d'interface" between the EFS and INSERM.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.