The effectiveness and safety of fixed low-dose prothrombin complex concentrates in patients requiring urgent reversal of warfarin (CME)
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1451–1458, July 2013
How to Cite
Varga, C., Al-Touri, S., Papadoukakis, S., Caplan, S., Kahn, S. and Blostein, M. (2013), The effectiveness and safety of fixed low-dose prothrombin complex concentrates in patients requiring urgent reversal of warfarin (CME). Transfusion, 53: 1451–1458. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03924.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.