Part of this study was funded by a research grant from The Winnipeg Rh Institute Foundation (to TZ).
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
The JR blood group system (ISBT 032): molecular characterization of three new null alleles
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1575–1579, July 2013
How to Cite
Hue-Roye, K., Lomas-Francis, C., Coghlan, G., Zelinski, T. and Reid, M. E. (2013), The JR blood group system (ISBT 032): molecular characterization of three new null alleles. Transfusion, 53: 1575–1579. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03930.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- The Winnipeg Rh Institute Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!