The residual risk of transfusion-related acute lung injury at the American Red Cross (2008-2011): limitations of a predominantly male-donor plasma mitigation strategy
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1442–1449, July 2013
How to Cite
Eder, A. F., Dy, B. A., Perez, J. M., Rambaud, M. and Benjamin, R. J. (2013), The residual risk of transfusion-related acute lung injury at the American Red Cross (2008-2011): limitations of a predominantly male-donor plasma mitigation strategy. Transfusion, 53: 1442–1449. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03935.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.