IMMUNE HEMATOLOGIC DISEASE
Postnatal outcome in neonates with severe Rhesus c compared to Rhesus D hemolytic disease
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1580–1585, July 2013
How to Cite
Rath, M. E.A., Smits-Wintjens, V. E.H.J., Lindenburg, I. T.M., Folman, C. C., Brand, A., van Kamp, I. L., Oepkes, D., Walther, F. J. and Lopriore, E. (2013), Postnatal outcome in neonates with severe Rhesus c compared to Rhesus D hemolytic disease. Transfusion, 53: 1580–1585. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03937.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.