This study was funded by Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
Modeling the transmission risk of emerging infectious diseases through blood transfusion
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1421–1428, July 2013
How to Cite
Oei, W., Janssen, M. P., van der Poel, C. L., van Steenbergen, J. E., Rehmet, S. and Kretzschmar, M. E.E. (2013), Modeling the transmission risk of emerging infectious diseases through blood transfusion. Transfusion, 53: 1421–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03941.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
- the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Appendix S1. Formulas used for calculating model outcomes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.