Investigating the prevalence of transfusion transmission of Plasmodium within a hyperendemic blood donation system
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1429–1441, July 2013
How to Cite
Freimanis, G., Sedegah, M., Owusu-Ofori, S., Kumar, S. and Allain, J.-P. (2013), Investigating the prevalence of transfusion transmission of Plasmodium within a hyperendemic blood donation system. Transfusion, 53: 1429–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03943.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.