Supported by Canadian Blood Services.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Selective testing for Trypanosoma cruzi: the first year after implementation at Canadian Blood Services
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1706–1713, August 2013
How to Cite
O'Brien, S. F., Scalia, V., Goldman, M., Fan, W., Yi, Q.-L., Dines, I. R., Huang, M., Ndao, M. and Fearon, M. A. (2013), Selective testing for Trypanosoma cruzi: the first year after implementation at Canadian Blood Services. Transfusion, 53: 1706–1713. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03950.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Canadian Blood Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.