Funded internally by the Hamilton Health Sciences Center.
Processed residual pump blood in cardiac surgery: the Processed Residual Blood in Cardiac surgery trial
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1487–1492, July 2013
How to Cite
Whitlock, R., Mathew, J., Eikelboom, J., Al-Saleh, A. M., Yuan, F. and Teoh, K. (2013), Processed residual pump blood in cardiac surgery: the Processed Residual Blood in Cardiac surgery trial. Transfusion, 53: 1487–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03958.x
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01173822.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Hamilton Health Sciences Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.