JPS and LI contributed equally to this work.
Comparison of transfusion efficacy of amotosalen-based pathogen-reduced platelet components and gamma-irradiated platelet components
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1788–1797, August 2013
How to Cite
Sigle, J.-P., Infanti, L., Studt, J.-D., Martinez, M., Stern, M., Gratwohl, A., Passweg, J., Tichelli, A. and Buser, A. S. (2013), Comparison of transfusion efficacy of amotosalen-based pathogen-reduced platelet components and gamma-irradiated platelet components. Transfusion, 53: 1788–1797. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03959.x
This study was in part sponsored by an unrestricted research grant from Cerus Corporation, Concord, CA.
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Cerus Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.