This work was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NIH 1 U54 HL090511-01, to TC), by the Sickle Cell Scholar Award (5 RC1 HL099412-01, to JD), and by the Children's Hospital Los Angeles General Clinical Research Center (NIH RR00043-43, to JD).
Patients with sickle cell anemia on simple chronic transfusion protocol show sex differences for hemodynamic and hematologic responses to transfusion
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1059–1068, May 2013
How to Cite
Detterich, J. A., Sangkatumvong, S., Kato, R., Dongelyan, A., Bush, A., Khoo, M., Meiselman, H. J., Coates, T. D. and Wood, J. C. (2013), Patients with sickle cell anemia on simple chronic transfusion protocol show sex differences for hemodynamic and hematologic responses to transfusion. Transfusion, 53: 1059–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03961.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: NIH 1 U54 HL090511-01
- Sickle Cell Scholar Award. Grant Number: 5 RC1 HL099412-01
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH RR00043-43
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!