We thank Klaus Adams, Patrick Bajari, Martin Ellison, John Geweke, James Hamilton, Lars Hansen, Sagiri Kitao, Ramon Marimon, Athanasios Orphanides, Martin Schneider, and two referees for useful criticisms and discussions. Sargent thanks the National Science foundation for research support.
Benefits from U.S. Monetary Policy Experimentation in the Days of Samuelson and Solow and Lucas
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 67–99, February 2007
How to Cite
COGLEY, T., COLACITO, R. and SARGENT, T. J. (2007), Benefits from U.S. Monetary Policy Experimentation in the Days of Samuelson and Solow and Lucas. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 67–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00016.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received October 10, 2005; and accepted in revised form September 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!