This is an edited version of a presentation made at the Federal Reserve Board-JMCB Conference on “Quantitative Evidence on Price Determination,” Washington, D.C., on September 29, 2005. I am grateful to Ami Barnea of the Bank of Israel for his assistance.
The Econometrics of Price Determination, Thirty-Five Years Later
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 171–179, February 2007
How to Cite
FISCHER, S. (2007), The Econometrics of Price Determination, Thirty-Five Years Later. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 171–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00020.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received December 9, 2005; and accepted in revised form September 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!