The views I express here are my own and not necessarily those of other members of the Federal Open Market Committee. Flint Brayton and David Reifschneider, of the Board's staff, contributed to these remarks. Dr. Kohn's title changed on June 23, 2006, when he was sworn in as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Inflation Modeling: A Policymaker's Perspective
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 181–186, February 2007
How to Cite
KOHN, D. L. (2007), Inflation Modeling: A Policymaker's Perspective. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00021.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received January 4, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!