Interpreting Inflation Persistence: Comments on the Conference on “Quantitative Evidence on Price Determination”
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 203–210, February 2007
How to Cite
WOODFORD, M. (2007), Interpreting Inflation Persistence: Comments on the Conference on “Quantitative Evidence on Price Determination”. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 203–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00024.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received January 19, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!