Chris Laincz, Marios Zachariadis, and an anonymous referee provided helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Chad Jones for his constructive criticisms.
Accounting for Trends in Productivity and R&D: A Schumpeterian Critique of Semi-Endogenous Growth Theory
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 733–774, June 2007
How to Cite
HA, J. and HOWITT, P. (2007), Accounting for Trends in Productivity and R&D: A Schumpeterian Critique of Semi-Endogenous Growth Theory. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 733–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00045.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received January 24, 2006; and accepted in revised form June 26, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!