We thank Michael Binder, Chuck Carlstrom, Betty Daniel, Behzad Diba, Jon Faust, Dale Henderson, Bartosz Maćkowiak, Jim Nason, Giorgio Primiceri, Lars Svensson, Martin Uribe, Ken West, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Banco de Portugal, Duke University, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, the Federal Reserve Board, and the ECB for helpful comments.
Monetary and Fiscal Policy Switching
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 809–842, June 2007
How to Cite
CHUNG, H., DAVIG, T. and LEEPER, E. M. (2007), Monetary and Fiscal Policy Switching. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 809–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00047.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received June 22, 2005; and accepted in revised form March 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!