The first version of this paper was written while the author took part in the “Convocatoria para la realización de trabajos sobre economía en el Banco de España, 2003–2004.” The author thanks Javier Vallés, Javier Andrés, Jordi Galí, David López-Salido, Óscar Bajo-Rubio, and Bennett T. McCallum for helpful comments and suggestions, and both Banco de España and Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (research projects 2002/00954 and SEJ2005-03470/ECON) for their financial support. The opinions expressed in this paper are exclusively of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Banco de España.
Monetary Policy Rules in a New Keynesian Euro Area Model
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 875–900, June 2007
How to Cite
CASARES, M. (2007), Monetary Policy Rules in a New Keynesian Euro Area Model. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 875–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00049.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received August 8, 2005; and accepted in revised form January 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!