We thank Karl Shell, Deborah Kerley, John McAdams, participants at the Cornell-Penn State Macro Conference (Fall 2004), two anonymous referees, and the editor, Ken West, for helpful comments. Luís Aguiar-Conraria acknowledges financial support from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, grant SFRH-BD-4982-01. The views expressed in the paper and any remaining errors are the authors' alone.
Understanding the Large Negative Impact of Oil Shocks
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 925–944, June 2007
How to Cite
AGUIAR-CONRARIA, L. and WEN, Y. (2007), Understanding the Large Negative Impact of Oil Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 925–944. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00051.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received January 31, 2005; and accepted in revised form January 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!