We wish to thank Heski Bar-Isaac, Alberto Bennardo, Matteo Iacoviello, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, John Moore, Marco Pagano, Rowena Pecchenino, Michele Piccione, and seminar participants at Ente Einaudi/Bank of Italy, London School of Economics, Michigan State University, University of Salerno (CSEF), and University of Warwick for helpful comments and discussions. All remaining errors are ours.
Foreign Lenders and the Real Sector
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 945–964, June 2007
How to Cite
FERRARIS, L. and MINETTI, R. (2007), Foreign Lenders and the Real Sector. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 945–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00052.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received February 15, 2005; and accepted in revised form January 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!