We are grateful for helpful comments from Kosuke Aoki, Jim Bullard, Andrea Gerali, Seppo Honkapohja, Francesco Lippi, Tom Sargent, Peter Sinclair, Noah Williams, and two anonymous referees. Martin Ellison acknowledges support from the Bank of England and an ESRC Research Fellowship, “Improving Monetary Policy for Macroeconomic Stability in the 21st Century” (RES-000-27-0126). The views in this paper should not be taken to be those of either the Bank of England or the Monetary Policy Committee.
Escaping Volatile Inflation
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 981–993, June 2007
How to Cite
ELLISON, M. and YATES, T. (2007), Escaping Volatile Inflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 981–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00054.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received October 12, 2004; and accepted in revised form September 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!