We would like to thank Franklin Allen, Giuseppe Bertola, Ulrich Bindseil, Urs Birchler, Jürg Blum, Vittoria Cerasi, Hans Degryse, Fiorella De Fiore, Mark Flannery (the editor), Charles Goodhart, Martin Hellwig, Cornelia Holthausen, Haizhou Huang, Roman Inderst, Andreas Irmen, Simone Manganelli, Loretta Mester, Bruno Parigi, Rafael Repullo, Jean-Charles Rochet, Richard Rosen, Martin Ruckes, Rune Stenbacka, Andy Sturm, and Jürgen Weigand for comments and suggestions. Thanks also to participants at a number of seminars and conferences. We appreciated the excellent research assistance by Andres Manzanares and Sandrine Corvoisier. Any views expressed are only the authors' own and do not necessarily coincide with the views of the ECB or the Eurosystem.
Bank Mergers, Competition, and Liquidity
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1067–1105, August 2007
How to Cite
CARLETTI, E., HARTMANN, P. and SPAGNOLO, G. (2007), Bank Mergers, Competition, and Liquidity. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1067–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00058.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received March 15, 2005; and accepted in revised form April 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!