We thank Peter DeMarzo, Robert Hall, Michele Tertilt, Kostas Tsatsaronis, Mark Wright, and seminar participants at the Bank for International Settlements, the 2005 Society for Economic Dynamics Conference, the 2005 Econometric Society World Congress, and the Research on Money and Markets Conference at the University of Toronto for helpful comments and suggestions. We are also indebted to Kenneth West (the editor) and two anonymous referees for their comments. All errors remain our responsibility. Kocherlakota acknowledges the support of NSF SES-0076315. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, the Federal Reserve System, or the Bank for International Settlements.
Forbearance and Prompt Corrective Action
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1107–1129, August 2007
How to Cite
KOCHERLAKOTA, N. R. and SHIM, I. (2007), Forbearance and Prompt Corrective Action. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1107–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00059.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received January 27, 2005; and accepted in revised form May 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!