Rose thanks INSEAD, the Reserve Bank of Australia, and the Monetary Authority of Singapore for hospitality while this paper was written. For comments and suggestions, we thank: Roel Beetsma, Mick Devereux, Andrew Filardo, Jordi Gali, Maasimo Giuliodori, Albert Marcet, Patrick Minford, Assaf Razin, Andrew Scott, Ken West, two anonymous referees, and workshop participants at the CEPR, ECB, and HKMA. This is a shortened version of a paper with the same title; it, a current version of this paper, the data set, and output are available at Rose's website.
Quantitative Goals for Monetary Policy
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1163–1176, August 2007
How to Cite
FATÁS, A., MIHOV, I. and ROSE, A. K. (2007), Quantitative Goals for Monetary Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1163–1176. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00061.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received October 7, 2004; and accepted in revised form March 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!