Thanks are due to Louise Allsopp, Stephen Burnell, Edda Claus, Alfred Guender, Arthur Grimes, Viv Hall, Kunhong Kim, Dimitri Margaritis, Warwick McKibbin, Graeme Wells, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments. I also benefited from suggestions by seminar participants at the Australian National University, the Australian Treasury, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the National University of Singapore, the New Zealand Treasury, and the University of Hong Kong. All errors, omissions, and views in this paper are my own responsibility.
The Effects of Bank Lending in an Open Economy
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1213–1243, August 2007
How to Cite
CLAUS, I. (2007), The Effects of Bank Lending in an Open Economy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1213–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00063.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received May 5, 2005; and accepted in revised form March 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!