On April 18, 1994 the federal funds target was increased outside a regularly scheduled meeting.
Exchange Rates and FOMC Days
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1245–1266, August 2007
How to Cite
AHN, S. C. and MELVIN, M. (2007), Exchange Rates and FOMC Days. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1245–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00064.x
Helpful comments were received from the editor (Paul Evans), two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the Econometric Society winter meetings, Deutsche Bundesbank, Bank for International Settlements, University of Frankfurt, University of Freiburg, University of Miami, U.C. Santa Cruz, U.C. San Diego, and University of Warwick. Patricia Ramirez contributed to the early stages of this paper. Able research assistance was provided by Eugenio Dante Suarez. This paper was started while the second author was visiting UCSD. He thanks the faculty and staff for providing a productive environment for work and discussion of related issues.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received July 15, 2002; and accepted in revised form March 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!