I wish to thank Frank Smets for comments and the Editor, Masao Ogaki, for helpful suggestions. Usual disclaimers apply. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of England or the Monetary Policy Committee.
The Time-Varying Phillips Correlation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1275–1283, August 2007
How to Cite
BENATI, L. (2007), The Time-Varying Phillips Correlation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1275–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00066.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received March 24, 2006; and accepted in revised form April 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!