We thank Indiana University for providing research support and Vic Capistrano for his diligent data collection efforts. We are also grateful to the Midwest Finance Association and Wharton Data Services for the award, Outstanding Paper in Financial Intermediation.
The Role of Insider Influence in Mutual-to-Stock Conversions
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1285–1304, September 2007
How to Cite
CAROW, K. A., COX, S. R. and RODEN, D. M. (2007), The Role of Insider Influence in Mutual-to-Stock Conversions. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1285–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00067.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received January 29, 2004; and accepted in revised form September 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!