We gratefully acknowledge the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC) for providing computing resources. We thank Mitchell Berlin, Don Haurin, Victor Rios-Rull, Pierre-Daniel Sarte, Nancy Wallace, Neng Wang, Kei-Mu Yi, Harold Zhang, as well as seminar participants at Baruch College's Department of Finance and Economics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Ohio State University's Department of Economics, the University of California at Berkeley's Haas School of Business, the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, the 2004 Society of Economic Dynamics Summer Meeting in Rome, the 2004 Bank of Canada Housing and the Macroeconomy Conference in Ottawa, the 2005 Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta “Housing, Mortgage Finance, and the Macroeconomy” Conference in Atlanta, and the 2005 American Real Estate and Urban Economics (AREUEA) Annual Meeting in Philadelphia for their comments. We especially thank two anonymous referees whose suggestions and comments greatly improved the paper. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, or the Federal Reserve System.
The Life-Cycle Effects of House Price Changes
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1375–1409, September 2007
How to Cite
LI, W. and YAO, R. (2007), The Life-Cycle Effects of House Price Changes. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1375–1409. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00071.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received May 10, 2005; and accepted in revised form June 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!