We would like to thank the editor (Masao Ogaki), an anonymous referee, Jim Costain, Carlos Perez Verdia, Javier Suarez, and Galina Vereshchagina for very helpful comments and suggestions. Rodríguez Mendizábal aknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology and FEDER through grant SEC2003-0036, from the Barcelona Economics Program of XREA, and from the Generalitat de Catalunya through grant SGR2005-00447. All remaining errors are ours.
Credit Markets and the Propagation of Monetary Policy Shocks
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1429–1455, September 2007
How to Cite
BOHÁČEK, R. and MENDIZÁBAL, H. R. (2007), Credit Markets and the Propagation of Monetary Policy Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1429–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00073.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received August 15, 2005; and accepted in revised form April 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!