We are indebted to James Hamilton for his guidance and Katsumi Shimotsu for helpful discussion. We would also like to thank Takeo Hoshi, Bruce Lehmann, Masahito Kobayashi, Laura Kodres, Keiji Nagai, Raghu Rajan, Ken Rogoff, Yixiao Sun, Masahiko Takeda, Allan Timmermann, Kenichi Ueda, and seminar participants at the IMF, the Yokohama National University and the University of Tokyo for discussions and comments.
Dynamics of Persistence in International Inflation Rates
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1457–1479, September 2007
How to Cite
KUMAR, M. S. and OKIMOTO, T. (2007), Dynamics of Persistence in International Inflation Rates. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1457–1479. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00074.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received July 5, 2005; and accepted in revised form May 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!