We would like to thank Malin Adolfson, Susanto Basu, Oskar Nordström-Skans, Saverio Simonelli, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Sveriges Riksbank for useful comments and Björn Andersson and Magnus Lundin for help with preparing the data. Part of this project was conducted while Carlsson was visiting the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, whose hospitality is much appreciated. Carlsson gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation. The views expressed in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank.
Technology Shocks and the Labor-Input Response: Evidence from Firm-Level Data
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1509–1520, September 2007
How to Cite
CARLSSON, M. and SMEDSAAS, J. (2007), Technology Shocks and the Labor-Input Response: Evidence from Firm-Level Data. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1509–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00076.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received May 12, 2006; and accepted in revised form October 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!