We are grateful to the editor and an anonymous referee for their constructive comments. The authors also thank Patrick Minford, Kent Matthews, and David Peel for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also got valuable feedback from seminar participants at the Economic Analysis Department University of Alicante, and Lancaster University. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. Ivan Paya acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia Research Project SEJ2005-02829/ECON.
On the Relationship between Inflation Persistence and Temporal Aggregation
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1521–1531, September 2007
How to Cite
PAYA, I., DUARTE, A. and HOLDEN, K. (2007), On the Relationship between Inflation Persistence and Temporal Aggregation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1521–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00077.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received August 5, 2005; and accepted in revised form June 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!