We would like to thank (without implicating) Gary Anderson, Harris Dellas, Martin Eichenbaum, Luca Guerrieri, Christopher Gust, Dale Henderson, Peter Ireland, Michel Juillard, Jinill Kim, Eric Leeper, Andrew Levin, David Lopez-Salido, Eric Swanson, and Martin Uribe for helpful discussions. We also thank seminar participants at Bonn University, Boston College, the European Monetary Forum, the European Central Bank, the Bank of England, and the Federal Reserve Board. Two anonymous referees and the editor made helpful comments on an earlier draft.
The Cost of Nominal Rigidity in NNS Models
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1563–1586, October 2007
How to Cite
CANZONERI, M. B., CUMBY, R. E. and DIBA, B. T. (2007), The Cost of Nominal Rigidity in NNS Models. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1563–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00079.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Received May 23, 2005; and accepted in revised form October 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!