We thank Susanto Basu, Mark Bils, Jordi Galí, Saul Lach, Stefano Neri, Valerie Ramey, Plutarkos Sakellaris, Alessandro Secchi, Chad Syverson, Michael Woodford, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions at different stages of our research. We are also grateful to seminar participants at the Bank of Italy, the University “La Sapienza,” Humboldt University, the CEPR-Banco de Espana-ECB Conference on “Prices, Productivity and Growth,” the NBER Summer Institute, the CEPR-EABCN-Bank of Finland Workshop on “Productivity and the Business Cycle,” and the EEA Congress for useful discussions and suggestions. Of course, responsibility for any errors is entirely our own. The views in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy.
Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1587–1611, October 2007
How to Cite
MARCHETTI, D. J. and NUCCI, F. (2007), Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1587–1611. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00080.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Received October 15, 2006; and accepted in revised form November 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!