For example, the growth effects of money growth are studied by Jones and Manuelli (1995) and many others and will be discussed at the end of this section.
Equilibrium Dynamics in an Endogenous Growth Model of Money and Banking
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1683–1710, October 2007
How to Cite
CHANG, J.-J., CHANG, W.-Y., LAI, C.-C. and WANG, P. (2007), Equilibrium Dynamics in an Endogenous Growth Model of Money and Banking. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1683–1710. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00083.x
Part of this paper was completed while the fourth author was visiting Academia Sinica, the IMF Institute and Kobe University. We would like to thank Been-Lon Chen, Chong K. Yip, an anonymous referee and an editor for their insightful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are, of course, our own responsibility. Financial support from the National Science Council is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
- Received January 17, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!