We are grateful to Christopher Allsopp, Tommaso Monacelli, an anonymous referee, and participants at a conference at the University of Siena for helpful comments on this paper. David Vines and Mathan Satchi are grateful to the Leverhume Trust for financial support under grant no. F/108 519A, “EMU and European Macroeconomic Policy in a Global Context.” All opinions and any mistakes are our own.
Optimal Fiscal Policy Rules in a Monetary Union
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1759–1784, October 2007
How to Cite
KIRSANOVA, T., SATCHI, M., VINES, D. and WREN-LEWIS, S. (2007), Optimal Fiscal Policy Rules in a Monetary Union. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1759–1784. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00086.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Received February 1, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!