We thank Freddy Heylen, Gerdie Everaert, and an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions. We wish to acknowledge support from the Interuniversity Attraction Poles Program - Belgian Science Policy, contract no. P5/21.
Certainty Equivalence and the Excess Sensitivity of Private Consumption
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1839–1848, October 2007
How to Cite
POZZI, L. and MALENGIER, G. (2007), Certainty Equivalence and the Excess Sensitivity of Private Consumption. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1839–1848. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00089.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Received March 22, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!