We thank Paul Calem, Hans Degryse, Richard Disney, Tullio Jappelli, Marco Pagano, Michael Kosfeld, Ernst Fehr, and three anonymous referees, as well as participants of seminars at the Fed Philadelphia, CSEF Salerno, the Banca D'Italia, the University of Copenhagen, the University of Frankfurt, and Tilburg University for helpful comments. Franziska Heusi provided excellent research assistance. Zehnder gratefully acknowledges financial support by the national center of competence in research on “Financial Valuation and Risk Management.” The national centers in research are managed by the Swiss National Science Foundation on behalf of the federal authorities. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Swiss National Bank.
Credit Reporting, Relationship Banking, and Loan Repayment
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1883–1918, December 2007
How to Cite
BROWN, M. and ZEHNDER, C. (2007), Credit Reporting, Relationship Banking, and Loan Repayment. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1883–1918. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00092.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received February 6, 2006; and accepted in revised form May 14, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!