Paper presented at the XLVI Annual Meeting of the Italian Economic Society (SIE), the Ente Einuaudi 40th Anniversary Conference, and the JBF/Guanghua School of Management Conference in Beijing. We wish to thank Marco Airaudo, Pierpaolo Benigno, Olivier Loisel, Giorgio Primiceri, Zeno Rotondi, and participants to seminars held at the Banque de France, the IMF Research Department, LUISS Guido Carli, University of Ancona, and Utrecht School of Economics for comments. Two anonymous referees also provided valuable suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies. Financial Support from MIUR, Cofin 2004, is gratefully acknowledged.
Monetary Policy and Stock Prices in an Open Economy
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1947–1985, December 2007
How to Cite
DI GIORGIO, G. and NISTICÒ, S. (2007), Monetary Policy and Stock Prices in an Open Economy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 1947–1985. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00094.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received September 13, 2005; and accepted in revised form December 29, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!