We thank two referees and the editor, Ken West, for constructive comments and suggestions on earlier drafts.
The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 2041–2056, December 2007
How to Cite
DUFFY, J. and XIAO, W. (2007), The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 2041–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00097.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received June 22, 2004; and accepted in revised form September 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!