We thank two referees and the editor, Ken West, for constructive comments and suggestions on earlier drafts.
The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 2041–2056, December 2007
How to Cite
DUFFY, J. and XIAO, W. (2007), The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 2041–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00097.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received June 22, 2004; and accepted in revised form September 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!