The chair of my dissertation, Joe Ostroy, has long viewed credit as a very important form of money, and there is no question that his views contributed to mine. Many people gave me invaluable comments on early drafts of this paper. In addition to Joe Ostroy, I thank an anonymous referee, Jim Bullard, Gabriele Camera, Ricardo Cavalcanti, Lee Ohanian, Shouyong Shi, Ross Starr, Ted Temzelides, Aaron Tornell, Neil Wallace, Chris Waller, and Randy Wright. All errors are, of course, my own.
Why Inside Money Matters
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 2097–2105, December 2007
How to Cite
SISSOKO, C. (2007), Why Inside Money Matters. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 2097–2105. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2007.00100.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received February 15, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!