The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. We appreciate the comments of Rosalind Bennett, Ralf Elsas, Mark Flannery, Reint Gropp, Robert Hauswald, Paul Kupiec, Dan Nuxoll, John O'Keefe, Jack Reidhill, Katherine Samolyk, the two anonymous referees, and participants in workshops or seminars at the following venues: the FDIC; American University; the 2004 workshop hosted jointly by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), and the Journal of Financial Intermediation; the 2004 meetings of the Western Economics Association, the Financial Management Association, and the Southern Finance Association; and the 2005 Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Bank Structure and Competition meeting. Sarah Junker provided research assistance. All errors are our own.
Relationship Lending, Accounting Disclosure, and Credit Availability during the Asian Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 25–55, February 2008
How to Cite
JIANGLI, W., UNAL, H. and YOM, C. (2008), Relationship Lending, Accounting Disclosure, and Credit Availability during the Asian Financial Crisis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 25–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00103.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received July 1, 2005; and accepted in revised form February 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!