We have benefited from the comments of an anonymous referee, Ray Batina, Charles Carlstrom, Richard Dutu, Sebastien Lotz, Ed Nosal, Randall Wright, and Christopher Waller as well as seminar participants at the universities of Akron and Paris 2 (Pantheon-Assas), at the Singapore Management University, at the Banque de France, and at the Federal Reserve Banks of Cleveland and Richmond. We thank Patrick Higgins for his research assistance and Monica Crabtree-Reusser and Michele Lachman for editorial assistance. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland or the Federal Reserve System.
Inflation and Welfare: A Search Approach
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 89–119, February 2008
How to Cite
CRAIG, B. and ROCHETEAU, G. (2008), Inflation and Welfare: A Search Approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 89–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00105.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received August 8, 2004; and accepted in revised form February 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!