The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the IMF. We thank the management and staff of Euro Brokers—in particular Brian Clark, Walter Danielsson, and Joe D'Errico—for providing the critical data for this project and for several helpful conversations. (Since we obtained the data, Euro Brokers has become a subsidiary of BGC Partners and is now recognized as BGC Brokers.) We also thank Selva Demiralp and Bill Whitesell for sharing their data with us, Jian Wang and participants in various seminars for comments, and Svenja Gudell and Krista Schwarz for assistance in this project.
Money Market Integration
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 193–213, February 2008
How to Cite
BARTOLINI, L., HILTON, S. and PRATI, A. (2008), Money Market Integration. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 193–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00109.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received October 17, 2005; and accepted in revised form February 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!