The authors thank Michael Dougan, Greg Hess, Harold Mulherin, Gary Pecquet, Janet Smith, Jennifer Ward-Batts, Tom Willett, and an anonymous referee for helpful advice and comments and are grateful to the Reference Department of the University Library of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville for most kindly supplying material from their archives.
Can Interest-Bearing Money Circulate? A Small-Denomination Arkansan Experiment, 1861–63
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 233–241, February 2008
How to Cite
BURDEKIN, R. C. K. and WEIDENMIER, M. D. (2008), Can Interest-Bearing Money Circulate? A Small-Denomination Arkansan Experiment, 1861–63. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 233–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00111.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received June 23, 2006; and accepted in revised form October 4, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!