I thank Bill English, Steve Fazzari, Mark Flannery, Craig Furfine, Jon Garfinkle, Alton Gilbert, Greg Sierra, Rajeev Sooreea, Dan Thornton, Mark Vaughan, Tim Yeager, anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the Midwest Economics Association and Econometric Society meetings for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are mine alone. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect official positions of the Federal Reserve System.
Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
©2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 2-3, pages 295–317, March/April 2008
How to Cite
KING, T. B. (2008), Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 295–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00114.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Received October 18, 2004; and accepted in revised form May 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!