We would like to thank four anonymous referees, the editor (Ken West), Tim Cogley, Tao Zha, Chris Sims, Eric Leeper, Domenico Giannone, Howard Petith, and the participants of seminars and conferences for comments and suggestions. Canova and Gambetti acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Education through Grant SEJ-2004-21682-E. Canova also acknowledges financial support from CREI.
The Structural Dynamics of U.S. Output and Inflation: What Explains the Changes?
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
©2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 2-3, pages 369–388, March/April 2008
How to Cite
GAMBETTI, L., PAPPA, E. and CANOVA, F. (2008), The Structural Dynamics of U.S. Output and Inflation: What Explains the Changes?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 369–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00117.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2008
- Received June 26, 2005; and accepted in revised form April 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!