We would like to thank Bruce Hansen, Doug North, two anonymous referees, and the editor, Paul Evans, as well as seminar participants at Montana State University, the University of Waterloo, the University of Guelph, the Canadian Economics Association Meetings, the Missouri Economic Conference, and the Midwest Macro-economics Association Meetings.
Testing Commitment Models of Monetary Policy: Evidence from OECD Economies
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
©2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 2-3, pages 409–425, March/April 2008
How to Cite
DOYLE, M. and FALK, B. (2008), Testing Commitment Models of Monetary Policy: Evidence from OECD Economies. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 409–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00119.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
- Received October 6, 2006; and accepted in revised form July 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!